During our fifteen-year journey, we helped our clients create mobile apps and enterprise ecosystems from scratch to achieve their business goals. And now, we’re looking for a BA to join our team and participate in these challenges.
● Business analysis processes setup and alignment on project/account level
● Domain-specific Solution Group support
● Identify and analyse project stakeholders.
● Conduct competitor analysis.
● Identify and analyse the client’s problem and business requirements by Situation Statement, Vision Statement, and BOM.
● Determine elicitation approach, conduct elicitation and confirm elicitation results.
● Assess the current, determine the future state, and conduct a gap analysis.
● Decompose business requirements into Epics/User Stories.
● Validate and verify requirements.
● Facilitate product roadmap development by User Story Map.
● Conduct Agile ceremonies such as Release and Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Sprint Demo.
● Visualize business processes and data models by Activity Diagram/BPMN, State Diagram, ERD, etc.
● A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
● Proficiency in the Scrum framework.
● Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence.
● Experience in mentoring.
● An upper-intermediate or advanced level of English proficiency.
● Paid vacation and sick leaves.
● Sports, health check-ups or medical insurance (up to your choice).
● Reimbursements of English lessons.
● Covering the cost of professional certifications.
● Relocation program (Warsaw, Larnaca).
● Workation program (Larnaca).
● Financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
● Individual development plans and clear career paths.
● Mentorship and support from experienced colleagues.
● Regular performance reviews.
● Yalantis discounts.
● Team-building and corporate activities.
● Internal currency Y-bucks.
● Yalantis store with merch.
If you want to have a considerable impact working on a fast-moving, technology-forward project, then join us and send your CV to [email protected]