During our twelve-year journey, we help our clients to create mobile apps and enterprise ecosystem from scratch in order to achieve their business goals. Now our DevOps department is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to become a part of our team and practice technical skills in mature projects.
● administering and maintaining the existing and new projects
● deploying and administering infrastructure services (Docker, Kubernetes)
● supporting and developing CI/CD processes
● troubleshooting and supporting developers on the projects
● communicating with foreign clients
● teamwork with developers
● Develop a solution for automated deployment and CI/CD
● Design and implement network infrastructure and web application architecture
● Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
● Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
● Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
● Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
● 4+ years of experience as DevOps
● Extended experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc. Certification in one or more of them are HUGE plus.
● Extended experience with CI/СD systems (Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, Teamcity, Bamboo, etc.)
● Extended experience with container orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
● Excellent communication and English skills — direct communication with the customer will be required
● Desire to work in a team and a specific sense of humor
● great compensation and social packages
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
● team buildings and corporate activities
We do not invite you to one project, but to a permanent job in our company. We expect our future colleague to have passion for solving challenging problems and effectively cooperate with the team. Join us and send your CV to email@example.com