We help businesses create fully-fledged web and mobile solutions to achieve their business goals. And now our Golang department is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Golang developer to become a member of our engineering team and practice technical skills.
If you want to have a huge impact working on a fast-moving, technology-forward projects, then join us and send your CV!
● deliver high-quality code to production and work with the operations team to prepare and execute releases
● develop challenging projects from scratch and support current once
● effectively collaborate with the team to provide best solutions
● participation in grooming and planning sessions
● understand the client’s business needs and influence the product.
● write technical articles for the company site (if you wish to)
● 2+ years of experience with Golang
● understanding of OOP and design patterns
● good knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL DBMS (PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch are preferable)
● good knowledge of RESTful API design and Microservices architecture
● knowledge of the Git
● experience with Websockets and gRPC
● experience with Linux OS
● experience with Docker
● experience with AWS Cloud and basic services like (EC2,RDS,S3,ELB,SQS etc)
● intermediate English or higher
● experience with Docker Compose
● experience with Kubernetes
● experience to work with high loaded systems
● works creatively and loves solving challenging problems
● great compensation and social packages
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
● team buildings and corporate activities
● ability to influence processes and growth of the company
● knowledge sharing atmosphere
You’re the right fit for this role if you have a desire to work with experienced Golang Engineers, have a strong technical background and passion for creating new solutions, and also take an active part in the development of the product by proposing improvements.
Join us and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org