We have been specializing in full-cycle development for iOS, Android and WEB platforms for 11 years. We invest in each person’s development, helping our team members to find their vocation and unleash their creativity. Because our people are the most important value! And now we’re looking for a proactive lawyer to join our team.
● supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the company,
● drafting various agreements and other types of legal documents,(contracts, works / services acts, additional agreements, service, sales, lease contracts etc.),
● representation of the company in the regulatory bodies,
● organizing and conducting internal training / consultations,
● researching and advising on various legal matters within the scope of the company’s activity,
● negotiations with suppliers, clients, partners, contractors, etc
● Specialist /Master’s Degree in Law
● 3+ years of experience in the field of law
● English proficiency level — Upper-Intermediate and higher, Legal English will be a plus
● knowledge of civil, economic, tax, labor law, intellectual property law
● work experience in contracts
● ability to quickly navigate when performing tasks
● ability to work independently and prioritize tasks without assistance
● being result-driven in a way that meets the interests of all parties involved.
● experience with Excel, Mac applications
● experience in legal support of IT projects
● high interest in IT and ongoing development and awareness of current IT tendencies
● experience in foreign economic contracts, confidentiality agreements, etc,
● experience in working with personal data both in Ukraine and abroad, knowledge of GDPR will be an advantage..
● great compensation and some more perks
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● health insurance
● sport refund
● English lessons refund
● educational events refund
● unlimited opportunities for professional growth
● individual development plan
● team buildings and corporate events
Our perfect candidate has a broad outlook both in the field of law and in the relevant fields, constantly evolves and is able to determine independently what exactly needs to be done, in what order and how.
Join us and send your CV to email@example.com
Yalantis accepts recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program both for cooperation in the Dnipro and Kyiv, and also for remote work from any city of Ukraine. You can receive a financial reward in case of a successful recommendation, and we will reinforce our great team. You can recommend your candidate here: bit.ly/2MIO1JN