We are proud to work with many great businesses around the globe. We provide software engineering services to achieve their business goals. And now we’re looking for a Senior Project manager to join our team. As a PM at Yalantis you’ll be responsible for new businesses launch and management of multiple projects. Also, ensures the growth of your business account you will have the opportunity to be promoted to the Delivery Manager.
● Be responsible for ensuring high quality of work to standards set on the project while ensuring timely delivery of customer’s business requirements within the specific Business initiative/Project;
● Lead daily stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, and iteration retrospectives for several delivery teams;
● Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on-time and within allocated budget;
● Ensuring of internal and external customers management through effective communication at the level required by generally applicable business ethics standards;
● Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers;
● Manage projects and delivery of the company projects;
● Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation;
● Lead and manage delivery resources;
● Report and escalate to management as needed;
● Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for incoming projects);
● Management of the projects staff (partially): tracking, coordination, and timely notification of management about the need of career growth of staff; avoiding and elimination of conflicts in the team.
● 4+ years on management positions;
● Experience in running projects of 20+ people and multiple stakeholders;
● Experience in Program managing;
● Hands-on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M etc.;
● Experience of working with distributed teams;
● Solid understanding of SDLC;
● Excellent written and verbal communication;
● Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management;
● Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English.
● Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities;
● Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives, ability to propose solutions for their achievement.
● great compensation and social packages
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● individual development plan
● team buildings and corporate activities
● English lessons with native speakers
● the best networking opportunities with international clients
A key part of the role is to help team members achieve their professional goals, using professional experience and leadership skills.
Do you feel this position fits you? Join us and send your CV to email@example.com