We invite an experienced Performance Engineer who has an ability to do context switch while working on long-term tasks on several projects simultaneously. Has excellent communication skills and is people oriented. Has the ability to quickly learn and work well under pressure.
Our client is a large Israeli company and a leader in the Animal Health Care industry. They provide rich data and insights to help people act in the best interests of the animal in their care.
- Planning, executing and analyzing performance tests;
- Integrating performance tests into CI\CD pipelines;
- Collaborating with software development and devop engineers;
- Collaboration with data-analysts;
- Collaboration with software architects;
- Conducting research and development for performance engineering infrastructure.
- 3 years of experience or more with Python programming language;
- 3 years of experience or more with JMeter or Locust (both, advantage);
- Proven experience in API performance testing and ability to identify performance bottlenecks;
- Knowledge of REST protocol and web technologies;
- Good understanding of statistics and data analytics;
- Experience with source control tools such as Git;
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, CI\CD;
- Knowledge in AWS technologies (SQS, Kinesis, CloudWatch etc);
- Experience with observability tools;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with JAVA programming language;
- Knowledge in IoT technologies;
- Experience with profiling;
- Familiarity with Linux operating system;
- Knowledge in SQL;
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups, opportunity to work from anywhere (depends on the project).
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, membership in IT Cluster, access to psychological help, office cabinet structure, free accountant and lawyer services, opportunity to accumulate part of the own salary in the company in dollar terms, team building activities.