Our company invites Computer Vision and Machine Learning Engineer to join the experienced team and work on computer-vision and machine-learning.
You will become a part of a highly professional team working in the field of smart sensors and IoT for the futuristic public smart spaces.
The task at hand is to establish a pipeline for continuous design, training and evaluation of new models for people/object detection and tracking and further deployment of these models to the edge device.
Python, C++, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Developing and maintaining Machine Learning / Deep Learning models and integrating them with classic Computer Vision methodologies;
- Data crunching and analyzing of large datasets, to produce insights for both algorithmic advancements and product development;
- Work with data engineers to scope the data sets and annotation needed;
- Optimize ML/DL models for low-end devices.
- At least 5 years of experience in Computer Vision and Deep Learning for object detection and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in an academic or industrial domain;
- Experience with classical Computer Vision;
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like NumPy, scikit-learn, and OpenCV as well as ML frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, and Keras;
- Experience with C++ and system-level engineering;
- Experience in different model optimization techniques for deploying on low-end edge devices;
- A successful record of developed models with clear benchmarks;
- Exposure to IoT technology;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present information to both technical and non-technical teams;
- BS.c. or MS.c. in Computer Science, Data Science, ML, or in related fields preferred with strong technical knowledge and experience in computer vision;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing, Control Theory;
- Experience with edge computing principles and architecture preferably for NVIDIA Jetson devices and Raspberry Pi;
- Experience in real-time/embedded systems or performance optimization;
- Interest in patents and research papers.
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups, opportunity to work from anywhere (depends on the project).
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, access to psychological help, free accountant and lawyer services, opportunity to accumulate part of the own salary in the company in dollar terms.