We are looking for a Senior AQA Engineer in Budapest (Hungary) to join our Applied Intelligence platform team that is delivering core services and technologies that empower software teams to rapidly create and deliver artificial intelligence-enabled software solutions.
A leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Powerful backend engine designed to create from scratch and reinforce the existing professional medical applications.
- Own medium-sized quality engineering tasks; and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Make technology choices at an individual level and have the ability to analyze impact.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- Develop and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- 4+ years of experience in Automation testing;
- 3+ years of experience with Java / Java script / Python;
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures;
- Hands on experience with Selenium Web driver and automation Tool/framework/techniques (Behavioral Driven Development, Jmeter, Locust etc);
- Experience testing Microservices, APIs, server-side components, and cloud applications using REST;
- Fluent in SQL;
- Knowledge and familiarity of HIS/ RIS/ PACS/ DICOM/ HL7/EMR/HER/ HIPAA standards;
- Experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins, Maven, Git, etc;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in BDD using Cucumber or JBehave;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups, opportunity to work from anywhere (depends on the project).
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, assistance in relocation, access to psychological help, office cabinet structure, playroom, free accountant and lawyer services, opportunity to accumulate part of the own salary in the company in dollar terms, team building activities.