We are looking for a self-motivated Mobile Automation QA Engineer to join our growing engineering team. Our candidate should have excellent communication skills and creative thinking, along with keen attention to detail and the ability to understand the ECO-System.
Our client is developing electro-mechanical devices for dairy farms, pulsators and automatic detachers. With our product dairy farmers with any size operation, including large farms with over 1000 animals, can make data-driven decisions for maximized productivity.
- Design and implement QA test automation infrastructures and test scenarios for client-Mobile-BE systems that include communications between devices, front-end, back-end, and mobile testing;
- Design and execute E2E tests: iOS, Android, Test new features, focusing on deep internal aspects of the feature and its integration with the OS;
- Learn new features, technologies, and platforms in a relatively short amount of time (Bugfender, Raygun, Crashlytics, Datadog).
- 3+ years experience in writing automated tests for mobile devices (UI Automation tests, Integration tests);
- Experience with mobile automation in Python Language;
- Experience in working with at least one of the iOS tests tools like Instruments, XCUITest, XCTest and XCode;
- Experience in working with at least Android tests tools like Instrumented tests, Local tests, Espresso, or Android Studio;
- At least 1 year of experience in Automation infrastructure development;
- Experience with RESTful API;
- Bachelor’s degree in any exact science;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing Mobile unit tests on a device or emulator;
- Experience with mobile testing with RFW of Cucumber;
- Experience with one of the systems below: AWS Device Farm, Sauce -Labs,
- WebdriverIO, Dockers, AWS, Airflow, BroswerStack App Automate;
- A/B Testing experience;
- 1 year of experience in manual web/mobile testing;
- Experience working and/or building CI/CD pipelines and understanding of mobile automation development cycle (Jenkins, GitHub actions, Azure AppCenter);
- In-depth knowledge of mobile operating systems;
- Experience testing Mobile SDKs/Location-driven/NFC/BLE features;
- Experience testing battery consumption in the background;
- Experience working within a Linux environment with scripting skills (bash, shell);
- Experience with mobile web proxying and debugging tools (e.g. Charles Proxy).
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups, opportunity to work from anywhere (depends on the project).
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, membership in IT Cluster, assistance in relocation, access to psychological help, office cabinet structure, playroom, free accountant and lawyer services, opportunity to accumulate part of the own salary in the company in dollar terms, team building activities.