We invite an intelligent and self-motivated Firmware Engineer to join a new development team in the security field.
You will be working with a product that provides security, productivity, and management solutions to guarantee the highest level of mobile security for individual persons and institutions. This is a mobile platform that vastly refines the security of connected devices, ensures high-powered comprehensive protection against mobile cyber-attacks.
- Ports our code to new systems;
- Implements new security features;
- Researches security holes and fixes them;
- Resolves platform bugs;
- Implements client feature requests.
- Proficient in Java;
- Proficient in C++;
- Solid knowledge of Hardware/CPU architecture;
- Understanding multi-threaded programming.
- Linux working environment;
- Proficient with Git/Gerrit;
- Experience in Build/Compilation/Platform setup;
- Good experience in debugging;
- Solid knowledge of android architecture;
- Bluetooth protocol and android bluetooth stack.
- Secure coding practices;
- Network protocols, threats and security mechanisms;
- Cellular protocols, threats and security mechanisms;
- Familiarity with various vulnerability and exploit mechanisms;
- Familiarity with standard protection mechanisms (selinux, kernel hardening, TEE, virtualization, attestation, secure/verified boot);
- Data integrity / Encryption.
- At least Intermediate level of English.
We offer:Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups.
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, free accountant and lawyer services, access to psychological help, opportunity to accumulate part of the own salary in the company in dollar terms.