We invite an experienced and skillful Magento Developer to join our Company.
If you plan independently and intelligently, you like to achieve results in which you are completely confident, mistakes are part of your job, and difficult tasks tickle and excite — we will be glad to see you in our team.
Our client is a family-run company. With now almost 30 years old, they were the first company in a niche with an online shop. As the european market leader for antennas and amateur radios our customer always push ourselves to the next level.
- You will work with us on the further development and quality assurance of our Magento 2 online store (Magento Open Source) as a backend developer;
- You are part of a team of 2 — 3 experienced developers and a project manager/product owner;
- You can take over tasks in the project from technical conception to implementation. If you only want to work in the programming area, that’s fine too;
- You support beside a main project Onlineshop (60% — 80%) in the further development of a PHP-based middleware solution;
- You plan independently and sensibly. You like to deliver results that you are fully convinced of. Making mistakes is part of your job. Tricky challenges tickle and excite you.
- 3-5 years of experience with Magento backend, ideally Adobe certified (Magento 2.4.x and higher);
- Advanced knowledge of PHP, XML and MySQL;
- Furthermore, we rely on Docker, Jira, Bitbucket and Jenkins;
- Interface programming (REST, SOAP);
- English — Intermediate level or higher.
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups.
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, membership in IT Cluster, assistance in relocation, office cabinet structure, playroom, free accountant services.