We are seeking a self-motivated Automation QA Engineer to join our growing engineering team. Our candidate should have excellent communication skills and creative thinking, along with keen attention to detail and the ability to understand the ECO-System.
Our client is developing electro-mechanical devices for dairy farms, pulsators and automatic detachers. The solution is leading in the industry with advanced cow monitoring solutions based on activity and rumination sensors. As an AQA you will lead the integration and testing efforts for a wide range of connected products, implementing automation and creating setup with electronics and test tools, while working inside a demanding and diverse ECO-system.
- Design, develop and maintain automation suites and tools;
- Develop automation suites, monitor tests execution, analyse test failures;
- Work closely with R&D engineering, project managers and QA teams. Create and reflect end-to-end performance results/KPI’s.
- At least 1-2 years in OOP and Object-Oriented design patterns;
- At least 1 year of experience in Python development;
- Basic knowledge in Linux scripting or system commands;
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver/grid (with Virtualization docker/Kubernetes — big advantage);
- Familiar with web technologies (HTTP/REST/HTML/JS) and API’s;
- Good Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.);
- Experience with Git, TFS, or any other source control;
- Experience working in AWS/GCP/Azure;
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Monitoring and Visualization tools like DatadogLogz.io, Tableau — big advantage;
- Experience with testing DB and ETL flows (fine-tuning) — big advantage;
- Experience in performance testing with JMeter, BlazeMeter, Locust or similar load testing tools;
- Experience with Automation Framework such as Pytest, Robot Framework, Cucumber;
- Experience in QA automation in API testing or Data testing or Microservices testing (using REST API clients);
- Experience working with technologies such as RedShift, Spark.
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups.
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, membership in IT Cluster, assistance in relocation, office cabinet structure, playroom, free accountant services.