We are searching for a skillful Senior Frontend Developer to join a team of extremely passionate engineers and analysts who share a common interest in building a modern SaaS infrastructure.
Our project is a client-facing B2B web application, which enables commercial real estate investors receive critical information for making investment decisions and reducing the risk associated with investing in real estate. This is a promising startup in which you will design and scale architecture to generate analytic data using large datasets.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy web applications in a modern, React framework;
- Collaborate with product managers, UX, engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and customers to create new web applications;
- Collaborate with data engineering team to consume REST API endpoints;
- Troubleshoot potential software issues;
- Review and provide constructive feedback on code from fellow engineers;
- Maintain keen eye for interaction design and finishing touches;
- Continuously commit and deploy clean code.
- 4+ years of experience with React or Angular;
- Experience delivering solutions in cloud environments;
- Proficiency with Git / Github or other distributed version control systems;
- English — Upper-Intermediate level or higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with mapping solutions (Mapbox, Google Maps, Bing Maps);
- Experience with charting libraries;
- Experience with Vue.js.
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups.
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, membership in IT Cluster, assistance in relocation, office cabinet structure, playroom, free accountant services.