We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join the Device team, to build an automated testing framework for an embedded device running Linux, including integration and system tests; to design and implement automated tests for the IoT platform.
Our client is a smart sensing solution company. The company’s flagship product is a highly advanced facility management sensing solution which provides insight into occupant behavior and space utilization.
Java, C/C++, Python, AWS, Docker, Embedded Linux, Computer Vision.
- Writing, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Building an automated testing framework;
- Working closely with Device and QA teams, building integration and system tests;
- Maximizing test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Integrating automated tests as part of the Continuous Integration process;
- Determining the priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios;
- Logging and documenting bugs in the tracking system;
- Writing documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- 3+ years of experience in Tests Automation;
- Experience with Python programming language;
- Experience in end-to-end testing of complex systems;
- A deep understanding of software testing methodologies and practices;
- Extensive Linux experience;
- Basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, and stakeholders as well as work closely with the dev team;
- At least Intermediate english level.
Would be a plus:
- Networking experience: MQTT, HTTP, TLS.
free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups.
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, assistance in relocation, fancy office in the city centre, free accountant services.