We expect you to have:
• 1+ programming experience with С#/ASP.NET
• Strong knowledge of .NET Framework
• Strong understanding of principles and experience of use OOP/OOD
• Strong understanding of principles of database design and development (MS SQL)
• Skills of work with IDE: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
• Intermediate level of English; both speaking and writing is a must
• Skills of work with ASP.NET (Forms/MVP/MVC )
• Working experience with Web Services, WCF
• Knowledge of control version systems (SVN, TFS) & issues tracking system such as VSTS, gemini other
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
• A working place in a cozy office located in Zhytomyr city center
• Medical insurance after successful completion of the probationary period
• Corporate team building events
• Develop applications using ASP.NET/C#
• Develop integration services CMS/Web/ERP within the framework
• Integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP with external systems
• Optimize and support of the framework at all stages of the cycle
• Consult and support partners
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
Here is one of the projects that you are to work on www.xpandsoftware.com/product/xpand-portal with our team in Zhytomyr. If you got interested and would like to learn more, apply!
We look forward to welcoming you in our team!