Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
In connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for talented and highly motivated candidates for Xpand Winter Academy for Junior QA and BA (Remote).
Xpand Winter Academy for Junior QA and BA is a 2-months paid internship program for Junior QAs and BAs in Microsoft Dynamics NAV field. It is aimed at providing an environment for internal hands-on training for talented interns as well as a possibility to understand Xpand’s corporate culture and to work in accordance with the company’s established business practices.
The internship shall be remote, all you need is a PC or a laptop, a good internet connection, availability for a full-time studying (with possibility of flexible schedule) and a great desire to study and start your career in an IT company.
Upon successful completion of internship, the most talented interns shall be invited to work at Xpand Ukraine on a full-time basis as Junior QAs (Quality Assurance Engineers) and BAs (Business Analysts).
The start of Xpand Winter Academy (remote) is on March 1, 2022.
Applications are accepted until February 15, 2022 (including).
After you apply, you’ll be invited to a written online test session that will be held on February 17, 2022.
Based on the test results, you’ll be invited for a short interview.
And based on the test + interview results, you’ll be invited to Xpand Winter Academy for QAs and BAs.
To join the Academy, we expect you:
- Are a 3-5 year student (undergraduate status) in the field of Computer Science or a young professional with a technical educational background who gets things done effectively and quickly, and possesses willingness to work and grow within a fast-developing international company
- Have Upper-Intermediate level of English or better; proficiency in both speaking and writing is a must
- Have an in-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology
- Understanding of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc
- Understanding of automated software testing
- Understanding of the basic principles of working with database management systems (such as MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server)
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- Have strong desire for quality
What we offer for the internship program:
- A two-month full-time paid internship to gain new knowledge and practice in Microsoft Dynamics NAV field
- On-job training; coaching by Xpand employees
- Near real project experience
- Experience in industrial software processes and logistics analysis
- Flexible hours for undergraduate students
What we offer for permanent employment:
- A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand starting from May 3, 2022.
- A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR
- A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-clients
- Remote type of work or if you wish — a working place in a cozy office located in Podil district (Kyiv)
- Medical insurance after probationary period pass
- Corporate team-building events
Do not miss your chance! We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!