In connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for talented and highly motivated candidates for Xpand Autumn Remote Academy for Developers to close the internship positions of Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developers at Xpand.
Xpand Autumn Remote Academy for Developers is a 1-month paid internship program, aimed at providing an environment for internal hands-on training for talented developers, as well as a possibility to understand Xpand’s corporate culture and to work in accordance with the company’s established business practices.
This internship shall be remote, all you need is a PC or a laptop, a good internet connection, availability for a full-time studying (with possibility of flexible schedule) and a great desire to study and start your career in an IT company.
Upon successful completion of internship, the most talented interns shall be invited to work at Xpand Ukraine on a full-time basis as Junior Software Development Engineers.
The start of Xpand Autumn Academy (remote) is on November 1, 2021.
If you are interested — apply by this link: cv.xpandsoftware.com
Applications are accepted until October 22, 2021 (including).
After you apply, you’ll be invited to a written online test session that will be held on October 25, 2021.
Based on the test results, you’ll be invited for a short interview.
And based on the test + interview results, you’ll be invited to Xpand Autumn Developers Academy.
To join Xpand Developers Academy, we expect you:
- Are a 4-5th year student (undergraduate status) in the field of Computer Science or a young professional with a technical educational background who gets things done effectively and quickly, and possesses willingness to work and grow within a fast-developing international company
- Have profound knowledge of web constructs such as HTML, XHTML, XML, and CSS
- Possess skills in test driven development
- Can study full time during work week (flexible hours are possible)
- Can read and write in English on the level to understand and perform the tasks
What we offer for the internship program:
- A 1-month full-time paid internship to gain new knowledge and practice in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV software development field
- On-job training; coaching by Xpand employees
- Access to near-real current projects
- Experience in industrial software processes and logistics analysis
- Flexible hours for undergraduate students
- Permanent job offering for a successful candidate after the internship
What we offer for permanent employment:
- A great team of professionals
- Friendly and family-like atmosphere
- Mentorship from senior colleagues
- A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
- A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
- A hybrid working mode allowing you to work either from office, or from home
- Medical insurance after probationary period pass
- Corporate team-building events
- Corporate English classes
Ready for it? Apply here: cv.xpandsoftware.com