Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
In connection with the expansion of our activities and the team, we are looking for a Finance Manager to join us and be responsible for financial operations of the company.
As a Leader
- Manage and control finance administration of the company.
- Provide financial strategy recommendations to executive team.
- Provide leadership and management to the financial department (the team consist of Finance Manager, Accountant, PE Support Specialist).
- Create and implement financial policies.
- Lead Finance Consulting in the implementation of ERP for company`s internal business needs (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central).
As a Performer
- Prepare variance financial analysis, handle forecasting to identify and address potential financial risks for the company (including Payment Calendars, Cash Gaps Forecasts).
- Control business performance through monthly, quarterly, annual reporting to C-Management (prepare P&L, Cash Flow Reports for managerial analyses).
- Be responsible for international customers invoicing.
- Prepare and/or proofread contracts with international customers and vendors (both UA, ENG texts).
- Lead the budget process and ensure continuous follow-up on budgets.
- Control and perform the company cash-management.
- Manage monthly payroll payments to PE subcontractors.
- Manage inventory list of company fixed assets.
- Post documents in the internal ERP system.
We expect you to have:
- Higher education: Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Experience of working in a similar role 5+ years.
- Have an excellent understanding of the financial processes (budgeting, reporting, forecasting).
- Have excellent knowledge of working with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to details
- Solid organizational skills including leadership, negotiation, and time management.
- Flexibility, self-driven attitude.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Have experience in development of financial processes in IT company
- Have experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Navision) and 1C Accounting
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have excellent people management skills
What we offer for employment:
- A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
- A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
- A working place in a cozy office located in the center of Kyiv
- Medical insurance after probationary period pass
- Corporate team-building events
Do not miss your chance! We look forward to welcoming you in our team!