Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
In connection with the expansion of our activities and the team, we are looking for a Partner Services Manager to join us and be responsible for planning and coordinating the work of the dedicated team and keeping the high quality of the provided services.
- Be responsible for analyzing, allocating and coordinating the services and resources within the dedicated business unit to meet company and project goals;
- Establish and efficiently manage communications among team members and with client’s representatives;
- Provide leadership and coaching of project team members;
- Participate in risk management process, including risk identification, analysis, prioritization and mitigation planning and control;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures;
- Prepare various reports on a regular basis (budgets, project deliverables, hours spent by project team over a period, etc.);
- Organize, chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members;
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings;
- Develop and maintain managerial documentation (team calendar, communication plan, risk register, etc.);
- Proactively identify and efficiently resolve arising issues and problems;
- Ensuring services are provided adhere to frameworks and all related documentation and communication is maintained appropriately for each project;
- Assess risks and issues arising in a project or within a team and provide solutions where applicable;
We expect you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including leadership, negotiation and multitasking skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
- Experience of taking ownership of any aspects of the project, such as budget, scope, schedule, risk and quality
- People management skills
- Flexibility, self-driven attitude
It will be a plus if you have:
- Practical experience in managing services and the team
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies and readiness to combine them
- Business analyses skills
What we offer for employment:
- A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
- A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
- A working place in a cozy office located in the center of Kyiv
- Medical insurance after probationary period pass
- Corporate team-building events
Do not miss your chance! We look forward to welcoming you in our team!