We expect you to have:
• Strong desire for quality
• Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English (both speaking & writing)
• Analytical skills, attention to details
• A basic understanding of the software development process
It is a plus if you have:
• Experience in accounting and/or logistic fields.
• A good understanding of the software development process
• Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems (for example, TFS, VSTS, JIRA)
• Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
• Good knowledge of software testing methodologies
• Knowledge of the basic principles of working with database management systems (for example, Microsoft SQL Server)
What we offer for employment:
Growth and development:
• Clear career ladder and transparent growth possibilities
• Work with international customers and partners
• Possibility to attend professional trainings and seminars
• Internal trainings and knowledge sharing from our experts
• English studying at our Corporate English courses
• A team of true professionals who work in a friendly and family like atmosphere
• Transparent, adequate and timely feedback and communication
• True support, which combines perfectly with humor and fun
• Compensation that corresponds to market level and your performance, linked to EUR rate
• Yearly salary reviews based on your performance results
• Hybrid format of work: office, fully remote or partially combining — you are welcome to choose!
• Flexible work hours: start your day at 8.00, 9.00 or 10.00 and finish correspondingly
• No bureaucracy combined with clear processes, documentation and workflows
• Work-life balance
• Health insurance
• 20 paid business days of yearly vacation
• 10 paid sick leaves
• Great corporate parties
• Quarterly team going outs with your team
• Consulting on MS Dynamics 365 Business Central and other related business applications
• Provide support on key regulatory, customer and 3rd party audits.
• Assist management in analyzing information and product specifications to determine regulatory compliance to products handled and services performed at site.
• Lead User Acceptance sessions
• Assist in the management of operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
• Provide functional analysis and solution verification
• Actively participate in requirements, design, estimation and test approach discussions
• Cooperate with software development and business teams throughout full life cycle development to drive usability and efficiencies
• Verify system usability through comprehensive interface, workflow, and use-case test execution
• Maintain regression test plans and perform regression testing prior to deployments
• Carry out maintenance of the test environment and help desk system
• Write functional and technical documentation according to the requirements
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
At present, in connection with the expansion of our activities and the team, we are looking for a Junior Application Consultant to join our team in Bila Tserkva.
We look forward to welcoming you in our team!