We expect you to have:
• Strong desire for quality
• Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English (both speaking & writing)
• Analytical skills, attention to details
• A basic understanding of the software development process
It is a plus if you have:
• Experience in accounting and/or logistic fields.
• A good understanding of the software development process
• Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems (for example, TFS, VSTS, JIRA)
• Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
• Good knowledge of software testing methodologies
• Knowledge of the basic principles of working with database management systems (for example, Microsoft SQL Server)
What we offer for employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
• Medical insurance after probationary period pass
• Corporate team-building events
• Consulting on MS Dynamics 365 Business Central and other related business applications
• Provide support on key regulatory, customer and 3rd party audits.
• Assist management in analyzing information and product specifications to determine regulatory compliance to products handled and services performed at site.
• Lead User Acceptance sessions
• Assist in the management of operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
• Provide functional analysis and solution verification
• Actively participate in requirements, design, estimation and test approach discussions
• Cooperate with software development and business teams throughout full life cycle development to drive usability and efficiencies
• Verify system usability through comprehensive interface, workflow, and use-case test execution
• Maintain regression test plans and perform regression testing prior to deployments
• Carry out maintenance of the test environment and help desk system
• Write functional and technical documentation according to the requirements
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
At present, in connection with the expansion of our activities and the team, we are looking for a Junior Application Consultant to join our team in Bila Tserkva.
We look forward to welcoming you in our team!