We expect you to have:
• Strong desire for quality
• 3+ years of experience in manual testing
• An in-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies
• A good understanding of the software development process
• Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems (for example, TFS, VSTS, JIRA)
• Knowledge of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
• Knowledge of automated software testing
• Knowledge of the basic principles of working with database management systems (for example, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with web-application testing
• Experience in API testing
• Analytical skills, attention to details
• Upper-Intermediate level of English (both speaking & writing)
• Be ready to travel abroad (when it will become possible) for the product implementation, support and involvement in worldwide conferences.
What we offer for employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
• A working place in a cozy office located in the center of Zhytomyr
• Medical insurance after probationary period pass
• Corporate team-building event
What is also there for you:
• Opportunity to work with new technologies and solutions
• Possibility to realize your potential and implement your ideas
• Friendly team with open discussion
• Have ability to impact on product
• Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
• Guarantee quality for the full system or solution as well as cover features by test cases
• Create and maintain project test strategy and plan
• Plan quality control activities by analyzing project needs which includes understanding testing objectives and risks, selecting test approaches, providing estimates of testing efforts and cost, defining test types and levels, and planning incident management
• Consult on our product and other related business applications MS Dynamics 365
• Provide functional analysis and testing
• Actively participate in requirements, design, estimation and test approach discussions
• Cooperate with software development and business teams throughout full life cycle development to drive usability and efficiencies
• Verify system usability through comprehensive interface, workflow, and use-case test execution
• Lead User Acceptance Testing sessions
• Maintain regression test plans and perform regression testing prior to deployments
• Assist management in analyzing information and product specifications to determine regulatory compliance to products handled and services performed at site.
• Carry out maintenance of the test environment and help desk system
• Create, validate, update test documentation (test cases, test plan, etc).
Xpand is a product and service software development company. Being a gold partner of Microsoft, we assist organizations around the globe in empowering their business operation by implementing modern and effective solutions.
At present, in connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join our team in Zhytomyr or work remotely.
You are to work on one of our products — Xpand Portal: www.xpandsoftware.com/product/xpand-portal.
Xpand Portal is our web application product which allows your customers to securely access your important data and communicate with you anywhere and anytime. Xpand Portal uses customer management system which lets you configure pages for your customers without any development skills.
Support multiple data sources, whatever it is: CRM, ERP or any custom written system, which is capable of extracting and pushing data out, Xpand Portal is able to store and present it.
If you got interested and would like to learn more, apply!
We look forward to welcoming you in our team!