We expect you to:
• Have a good understanding of business/enterprise process
• Show critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Show deep analytical thinking and root-cause analysis
• Have Upper-Intermediate and higher level of English
• Be a good communicator, able to bring clarity to both customers and development teams
• Be ready to take ownership and make on-time decisions
• Have good presentation and negotiation skills
It will be a plus if you have:
• Experience in business value analysis and market analysis
• Experience with ERP and CRM software
• Experience in analyzing functional requirements and clients’ needs
• Skills and experience in writing business documentation
• Good understanding of financial accounting
• Good understanding of the production process and/or logistics
• Experience in resource planning
• Experience in project management
What we offer for employment:
Growth and development:
• Clear career ladder and transparent growth possibilities
• Work with international customers and partners
• Possibility to attend professional trainings and seminars
• Internal trainings and knowledge sharing from our experts
• English studying at our Corporate English courses
• A team of true professionals who work in a friendly and family like atmosphere
• Transparent, adequate and timely feedback and communication
• True support, which combines perfectly with humor and fun
• Compensation that corresponds to market level and your performance, linked to EUR rate
• Yearly salary reviews based on your performance results
• Hybrid format of work: office, fully remote or partially combining — you are welcome to choose!
• Flexible work hours: start your day at 8.00, 9.00 or 10.00 and finish correspondingly
• No bureaucracy combined with clear processes, documentation and workflows
• Work-life balance
• Health insurance
• 20 paid business days of yearly vacation
• 10 paid sick leaves
• Great corporate parties
• Quarterly team going outs with your team
• Consulting on MS Dynamics 365 and other related business applications
• Performing functional requirement analysis and testing
• Communication with customers and preparation and conduction of demo sessions
• Writing functional documentation: requirements, solution design, fit-gap analysis, etc.
• Actively participate in requirements, design and estimation discussions
• Cooperate with software development and business teams throughout full life cycle development to drive usability and efficiencies
• Verify system usability through comprehensive interface, workflow, and use-case test execution
• Has a profound knowledge of system to apply its’ functionalities to meet customer needs
• Assist in the management of operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
• Assist management in analyzing information and product specifications to determine regulatory compliance to products handled and services performed at site.
• Provide support on key regulatory, customer and 3rd party audits.
• Participating in the system deployment and configuration
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
At present, in connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for Junior Business Analyst to join our team in Kyiv.
We look forward to welcoming you in our team!