We expect you to:
• Have a good understanding of business/enterprise process
• Show critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Show deep analytical thinking and root-cause analysis
• Have Upper-Intermediate and higher level of English
• Be a good communicator, able to bring clarity to both customers and development teams
• Be ready to take ownership and make on-time decisions
• Have good presentation and negotiation skills
It will be a plus if you have:
• Experience in business value analysis and market analysis
• Experience with ERP and CRM software
• Experience in analyzing functional requirements and clients’ needs
• Skills and experience in writing business documentation
• Good understanding of financial accounting
• Good understanding of the production process and/or logistics
• Experience in resource planning
• Experience in project management
What we offer for employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
• A working place in a cozy office located in Kyiv downtown, 10 minutes’ walk from the Kontraktova Ploscha metro
• Medical insurance after probationary period pass
• Corporate team-building events
• Consulting on MS Dynamics 365 and other related business applications
• Performing functional requirement analysis and testing
• Communication with customers and preparation and conduction of demo sessions
• Writing functional documentation: requirements, solution design, fit-gap analysis, etc.
• Actively participate in requirements, design and estimation discussions
• Cooperate with software development and business teams throughout full life cycle development to drive usability and efficiencies
• Verify system usability through comprehensive interface, workflow, and use-case test execution
• Has a profound knowledge of system to apply its’ functionalities to meet customer needs
• Assist in the management of operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
• Assist management in analyzing information and product specifications to determine regulatory compliance to products handled and services performed at site.
• Provide support on key regulatory, customer and 3rd party audits.
• Participating in the system deployment and configuration
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
At present, in connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for Junior Business Analyst to join our team in Kyiv.
We look forward to welcoming you in our team!