We expect you to have:
• Advanced level of English (written and spoken) is a must
• Ability to write plainly and rationally, as well as to translate technical information into easily understandable information for customers and end users
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility, self-driven attitude
It will be a plus if you have:
• Any writing experience (writing, proofreading and editing)
• Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Knowledge of help authoring tools, preferably Adobe Robohelp
• Skills in preparing presentations and conducting workshops and trainings
What we offer for employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
• A working place in a cozy office located in the center of Zhytomyr
• Medical insurance after probationary period pass
• Corporate team-building events
• Create new and update existing content (for example, labels, online Help, manuals, training materials, document templates)
• Gather and analyse information from the development team to write procedure manuals, technical specifications, process and project documentation
• Ensure clear and concise texts in the user interface as well as in error and event messages, in compliance with the applicable guidelines
• Ensure that produced documentation meets the style standards as well as conforms to the internal requirements
• Proofread project-related documentation
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
In connection with the expansion of our activities and the team, we are looking for a Junior Technical Writer to join us in the Zhytomyr office and participate in implementation and development of projects.
Do not miss your chance! We look forward to welcoming you in our team!