We expect you:
• Are a
• Have an intermediate level of English or better; proficiency in both speaking and writing is a must
• Have an in-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies
• A good understanding of the software development process
• Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology
• Understanding of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc
• Understanding of automated software testing
• Understanding of the basic principles of working with database management systems (such as MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server)
• Analytical skills, attention to details
• Have strong desire for quality
What we offer for the internship program:
• A two-month full-time paid internship to gain new knowledge and practice in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV software development field
• On-job training; coaching by Xpand employees
• Near real project experience
• Experience in industrial software processes and logistics analysis
• Flexible hours for undergraduate students
What we offer for permanent employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand starting from September 2020.
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-clients
• A working place in a cozy office located in Kyiv downtown, 10 minutes’ walk from the Kontraktova metro
• Medical insurance after probationary period pass
• Corporate team-building events
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality. Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
In connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for talented and highly motivated candidates for Xpand Summer Academy (remote) to close the internship positions of Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV QAs at our Kyiv office. A
This internship shall be remote, all you need is a PC or a laptop, a good internet connection and a great desire to study and start your career in an IT company. The most talented interns shall be invited to work at Xpand Ukraine (Kyiv Office).
If you are interested — apply by this link: cv.xpandsoftware.com (preferable) or send your request to our email: email@example.com till June 12 and we will let you know all the details (when applying to an email please indicate your name and surname, your email and mobile, the university you study at and year of studying or current place of work in the body of your email). After you apply we will invite you to a written online test session and if you pass, you`ll be invited for an interview.
Do not miss your chance! We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!