Requirements to candidates:
• 1+ years of experience in IT system administration
• Advanced skills in the Microsoft stack technologies
• Experience in using common services such as LAN, DNS, AD, VPN, FTP, HTTP(s), etc.
• Skills and desire to automate IT processes using, for example, PowerShell
• Experience in configuration of network equipment from different manufactures, such as Cisco, HP
• Experience with Microsoft Azure (VM, Network, VPN, Storage)
• At least intermediate level of English both speaking and writing is a must
• Be a team-player
A successful candidate is expected to have the following personal skills:
• Positive- and service-mindedness
• Excellent communication skills, both speaking and writing (Ukrainian, English)
• High organizational skills
• Result- and problem-solving orientation
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a multitask environment
It will be a plus if you have:
• Experience in working with SQL Server, performance monitoring and tuning
• Experience in any product from the Microsoft Dynamics family
• Experience of working with/administering any ERP, CRM or SCM systems
What we offer for employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
• A unique working environment in a friendly team
• A working place in a cozy office located in Kyiv downtown, 10 minutes’ walk from the Kontraktova Ploscha metro
• Medical insurance after probationary period pass
• Corporate team-building events
• Day-to-day operation and maintenance of Windows servers
• Day-to-day operation and maintenance of PCs and peripherals
• Maintenance, support and improvement of the local network environment
• Assisting company users and guests with daily issues
• Creating and documenting company IT policies
• Working with Azure DevOps: configuration and support, writing automatization scripts
• Assisting with environment setup on projects (both in the cloud and on premises)
• Producing technical documentation
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products that aim to simplify business processes and increase the competitive advantage of our customers.
In connection with the growth of our team & projects, we need a System Administrator to join us in Kyiv office. You will handle daily operation and maintenance of our systems, as well as deliver daily support to our colleagues and customers.
You may not have many years of experience, but we will have great cooperation if you are self-driven and ready to search and find answers and solutions. And if you are motivated for best quality, a team player with friendly attitude, we look forward to welcoming you in our family-like team!