We expect you to have:
• Strong desire for quality
• An in-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies
• A good understanding of software development process
• Knowledge of the bug/task tracking methodology and systems (for example, TFS, VSTS, JIRA)
• Understanding of software test documentation principles: test cases, test plans, test scenarios, etc.
• Understanding of automated software testing
• Knowledge of the basic principles of working with database management systems (for example, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Analytical skills, attention to details
• At least an Intermediate level of English (both speaking & writing)
Personal skills a successful candidate is expected to meet:
• Excellent communication skills
• Result- & problem-solving orientation
• Ability to work in a multitask environment
What we offer for employment:
• A long-term contract for full-time employment with Xpand
• A compensation package that ensures you are paid competitively for your performance and skills, linked to EUR rate
• A unique working environment in a friendly team; direct communication with end-customers
• A working place in a cozy office located in Kyiv downtown, 10 minutes’ walk from the Kontraktova Ploscha metro
• Medical insurance after probationary period pass
• Corporate team-building events
• Autonomously design, develop and execute tests
• Work with development and support teams to reproduce and debug complex issues
• Register work items in an issue tracking system
• Write technical documentation
• Follow quality assurance practices
• Carry out maintenance of the test environment
• Communicate directly with customers
Xpand is a product and service software development company assisting organizations around the globe in handling their Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems. Taking advantage of being located in the heart of IT specialists in Europe, Xpand delivers its services to partners helping them to cope with the amount and complexity of work they could have and take care of the latest technologies, trends and quality.
Besides rendering services to our partners, we strive to build beautiful products which aim to simplify business processes and increase competitive advantage of our customers.
At present, in connection with the expansion of our activities and the team, we are looking for a Junior Software Test Engineer to join our Kyiv team and participate in the creation of company’s products.
Do not miss your chance! We look forward to welcoming you in our team!