The British company specializes in providing solutions for media planning and optimization. They use big datasets to predict ratings and generate ideal schedules for TV spots. Their target customers include large agencies and data companies.The platform involves a back end in C# and AWS Athena, and a front end in React.The platform is a pretty standard 3 tiered system.UX is coded in React using typescript and hosted on AWS Amplify. It accesses the business logic layer using a RESTful API.
The business logic layer is coded in .NET Core 5.0 C#. It’s an MS web application API hosted on AWS EC2.
The data layer is AWS Athena, accessed via SQL.
Stage of lifecycle
Currently experiencing growth and looking for ongoing support and maintenance, as well as the development of additional features.
- Professional C# experience 5+ years
- OOP/design patterns proficiency
- Experience building complex systems
- SQL database experience
- Strong FE development experience
- Experience working with React.JS
- Software design skills, design patterns
- Familiar with AWS
- English: B2
Would be a big plus
- Experience in ad tech/media industry, especially television viewing measurement
What you get
- Teams of people who love programming
- Complex technical challenges with big data/AI/high-load
- Freedom to make your own engineering decisions and broad space for creativity
- Modern technology stack to work with
- Work remotely or with an office as an option on a flexible schedule
- Long-lasting projects
- Financial compensation for professional events and education
- Opportunity to choose the equipment you like