We’re building a complex in-game advertisement solution for the global digital game publishing leader. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social, and online platforms.
You will be a part of the big team developing an online monetization platform that will be used as the main monetization engine for the company.
The main purpose of the platform is to buy and sell advertisements in real time, based on online auctions.
- Senior-level software developer
- 5+ years of development experience, in a Linux/macOS environment
- Good knowledge of Terraform or Cloudformation
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of software architecture and design
- Prior experience with large-scale cloud-based AWS computing
- Drive for observability and improvement of existing alarms for maximum system robustness
- Basic knowledge of source control versioning (Git knowledge is desirable)
- Understanding of a full backend software lifecycle, including planning, analysis and design, implementation, testing, deployment, and operations
- Prior experience with CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins
What you will do
- You will be a part of the team of almost 20 engineers developing an in-game advertisement solution.
- The main responsibility will be the development of an RTB server based on an open-source prebid server. The main goal is to replace existing solution from Facebook.
- You will be building a high-loaded system with the performance and stability as main KPIs.
What you get
- Teams of people who love programming
- Complex technical challenges with big data/AI/high load
- Freedom to make your own engineering decisions and broad space for creativity
- Modern technology stack to work with
- Work remotely or from the office options on a flexible schedule
- Long-lasting projects
- Financial compensation for professional events and education
- Opportunity to choose the equipment you like