Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is one of the world leaders in software and hardware for retail automation. A toolkit is being developed for the Cashierless Store concept, similar to what was done in Amazon Go.
To solve the problem, we use AI/ML technologies, including Computer Vision.
• Good C/C++ programmer
• Embedded Linux system development experience
• Shell scripting
• Experience in Video processing (opencv, gstreamer) / Networking is a plus
• Experience in system-level debugging, reverse engineering, Linux Internals, Protocol level knowledge of interfaces is a plus
As an Embedded Linux Software Development Engineer you will be part of the Computer Vision solutions R&D team, making sure our Smart Camera software solutions and SDKs are constantly developed, enhanced, and the quality improved.
• Develop and maintain embedded Linux modules
• Evaluate prospective HW /SW platforms as a basis for new revisions of ecosystem components
• Mainline selected items
• Document new or existing features in our developer website knowledge base
• Improve build system
• Work on Linux related development tasks according to task planning process