We are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Development Representative in the UK, US, or Europe to join the Xenoss team.
What you will do
As a Sales Development Representative at Xenoss, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the company’s growth. You will closely interact with the executive, delivery, and marketing teams and will be responsible for opening and converting sales opportunities within new markets and existing contact bases. You must be comfortable speaking the language of all of the various stakeholders in small and large tech organizations, to learn about their specific tech needs and persuade them that Xenoss can meet those. We are looking for a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a plan and consistently deliver on sales performance targets.
- Prospect, educate, engage, qualify, nurture and convert leads and opportunities
- Proactively handle all sales enquiries coming from lead generation and other campaigns to expand the customer base
- Perform lead-generation activities into targeted accounts, nurture accounts within ABM campaigns in alignment with the marketing activities
- Work closely with Lead Generation Specialist, CMO, marketing, tech and executive team to ensure consistent and effective sales communications
- Expand the network of company demand-generating partners and partner organizations
- Keep the CRM updated with the data on clients, partners and prospects in the pipeline
- Elicit insights from the client data to find upsell opportunities, manage and convert them
- Maintain and deepen relationships with existing and past clients and partners, to ensure great customer experience and identify emerging sales opportunities
The ideal candidate has extensive technology sales experience, proficiency in business communications, and is able to work autonomously as well as an integral part of the Xenoss team.
- 3+ years of technology-related sales or business development experience
- Fluent/Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional communicator and negotiator
- Deep understanding of b2b sales cycle and decision making process
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Fluent in working with various CRM systems
- Result-oriented and focused on continuous improvement and optimization
- Collaborative nature and getting-things-done approach
- Direct field experience selling development services to large enterprises
- Technical background
- Extensive experience with ABM campaigns
Why join Xenoss
- You’ll directly impact business growth and see the results of your contribution
- You’ll work with the highly senior marketing, engineering and management team
- You can work remotely or from the office options on a flexible schedule
- You’ll have financial compensation for professional events and education
- Opportunity to choose the equipment you like
- Above-market compensation
Xenoss is a MarTech/AdTech software development house. We build custom AI-driven software for technology vendors, media and gaming companies, agencies, brands, and publishers, including Activision Blizzard, Verve Group, Smartly, Voodoo, Inmar Intelligence, and others. The software we’ve delivered is now the tech basis of multi-billion dollar businesses and is being used by leading corporations, including Blizzard, Nestlé, Adidas, Virgin, HSBC.