Product is an advertising system capable of running the smart, well-targeted cross-promotion advertising campaigns of mobile games. It allows configuring targeted campaigns to run on iOS, Android, and Unity environments.
What you will do
- ML model building using cutting-edge algorithms (Deep Learning, XGBoost, GBM, etc.) from a proof of concept to production models, monitoring the performance of live models bidding in real-time, and producing insight for customers (understand what drives installs/retention behaviors).
- Continuous research and improvements on production models, including ML feature engineering and model training tuning to reflect changes in users’ behaviors and market dynamics.
- Collaborating closely with the commercial team to identify, develop, and optimize business opportunities.
- Degree in applied math, computer science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience with a SQL-like query language, Python, and Spark
- A good communicator who can explain and understand complex problems while dealing with both non-technical and technical teams.
- Ability to query large amounts of data, build models, and derive insights for customers.
- Ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
- A focus on details and willingness to learn.
- Good spoken and written English
Would be a big plus
- Experience with AWS
- Ad-tech experience is a big plus!
What you get
- Teams of people who love programming
- Complex technical challenges with big data/AI/high load
- Freedom to make your own engineering decisions and broad space for creativity
- Modern technology stack to work with
- Work remotely or from the office options on a flexible schedule
- Long-lasting projects
- Financial compensation for professional events and education
- Opportunity to choose the equipment you like
- Above-market compensation