We are looking for a skilled engineer with managerial talent and leading ambitions who knows web development inside and out.
You will be the first engineer in a newly created leading role and a freshly building team with the perspective of owning the development & growth process for a successful and promising well-being startup.
• Strong knowledge of top cloud infrastructure provider — AWS, Google etc.
• Experience with docker
• Experience in managing and controlling CI/CD driven environment
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases: Postgres,
MySQL, MongoDB, Redis as a Cache etc.
• Unit, integration or contract testing proficiency
• Infrastructure and architecture planning regarding maintenance level, cost allocation, technical
debt, service maturing, etc.
• Familiarity with the different business necessities: data-warehousing, analytics,
logging/monitoring, authorization & authentication layers etc.
• Proficiency at working in an agile way — Kanban, SCRUM
• Solution-focused thinking — right solutions at the right time, no over-engineering
• Experience with GraphQL (ideally back-end and front-end)
• Mobile development experience (React Native preferably)
• Experience with Go or Python
• Hashicorp products like Nomad, Consul, etc.
We offer you an opportunity to join a growing and successful product in the role of a Lead Engineer — and even more growth ahead.
• Regular business trips to Berlin, including onboarding (2 weeks) — and a perspective of relocation
• OS and laptop of your choice: OS X on MacBook Pro 15″ or Linux/Win on HP/Lenovo + extra 24″ screen
• Brand new spacious and cozy office in the center of Kharkov — you’ll definitely love it!
• Back massage by the professional therapist in the office
• Regular and unintrusive events — both tech- and non-tech.
• Health insurance with premium-level medical centers
• Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leaves
• Your bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant as well as an individual lawyer protection for work-related as well as personal needs
• Performance reviews twice a year
• Last but not least — valuable compensation for your efforts and financial/professional growth plan
• Build your own team from scratch, drive the development process of the valuable product and improve the architectural solutions
• Own the client`s products and drive the development of a stable platform as well as new features aligned
with the Tech Roadmap (from ticket to deployment)
• Make sure that all deployed products work smoothly and reliable and enable the business to scale in a sustainable way
• Work with the client`s product management in an agile environment and bring in your experience to set
up the company for success
• Manage all external stakeholders, tech partners and upcoming external vendors
• Help the founders to make the right decisions to align with business and legal requirements: being an enabler regarding the technical challenges and product management
Our customer is a Health-as-a-Service platform and app providing on-site health & well-being services to companies.
With a visionary and result-oriented mindset, through cutting-edge products, a high-end tech stack and amazing people the client is building the #1 Health & Well-being platform in Europe that seizes this opportunity, digitalizes the market and helps companies, their employees as well as health professionals to reach their goals and live a healthier life.