We`re looking for experienced Full Stack Developers to help scale the product from a successful startup to being the catering market leader.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and energetic startup-driven engineer with proven full stack expertise in creating and maintaining web applications using modern technologies and a fundamental technological understanding.
• Wide experience with Vue.js and Vuex.
• Solid experience in MySQL and databases.
• Complete comfort with unit tests and testing tools.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong experience with ElasticSearch.
• Design thinking.
• Ecommerce / B2C background.
• Creative approach and markup skills.
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working on a rapidly scaling product.
• Become a part of the fresh project that is successful already: how does it sound to you to be among those first who digitized one of the last and biggest markets in the world?
• Work in a team of professionals with wide array of backgrounds that are absolutely excited about what they do.
• Business trips to Germany — work hard, play hard, right?
• New and shiny MacBook + external monitor.
• Competitive salary.
• Dive into the productive atmosphere in our brand new spacious and cozy office in the center of Kharkov — you’ll definitely love it!
• Paid 20 days of vacation per year, paid sick days.
• Your bookkeeping and accounting will be maintained by professional accountant, with personal support from lawyers and attorneys included.
• English courses, tech & biz library, lounge zone and weekly back massage right in the office.
• Interesting team & corporate events, as well as non-intrusive activities.
• Collaborate directly with business owners within the distributed team environment.
• Build and improve our product, including architecture, scalability and features.
• Write clean, well-structured and effective code that responds to the business needs.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application by helping to maintain and improve code, features & database quality, organization and automatization.
• Develop a high-quality front-end code using modern approaches and technologies.
• Ruby, Rails 5, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Coffeescript, Vue.js + Vuex,
Pug, Capistrano, RSpec, Capybara, Selenium, karma, jasmine, Webpack, nginx, Puma
MeinWunschcatering is the world’s first online catering company that offers customers an easy do-it-yourself shop and allows to create and book your own catering buffet online. The mission is to automate and simplify the whole booking process and make it seamless.
You`ll join a prolific and energetic team of professionals with a wide array of background, where everyone is excited about their product and active in its development process.