Hamburg-based health-tech startup, founded by experienced entrepreneurs and pharma experts, is on a mission to reinvent the way Europeans receive healthcare and essential medicine by creating a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. With a speciality in sensitive health, we are building a holistic telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfilment. Essentially replacing the need to visit doctors and pharmacy with fully digital experience for patients with a set of web and mobile apps.
- 3+ years in of experience in Front-end development;
- 2+ years of commercial experience with React;
- Strong attention to details in UX and interactions;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- At least Upper-intermediate English.
Will be a plus
- Commercial experience with Flutter
- Familiarity with Gatsby
- Any experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with the engineering team to design, build, and test our React-based web application;
- Implementing user interfaces based on high-fidelity designs and prototype;
- Collaborating with the founding, product and design teams to find and implement the best decisions on all aspects of the product;
- Ensuring the product we’re creating together follows industry best-practices in quality, performance, maintainability and scalability.
What we offer:
- You’ll be among the first engineers in the team and will play a key role in the foundation of our apps;
- Experienced technical management and consistent development process;
- Highly ambitious venture with significant growth potential;
- Long-term cooperation;
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics in Ukraine;
- Paid 20 days of vacation per year, 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Weekly: English speaking clubs;
- Business trips to Hamburg once pandemic is over.