Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnytsia.
If you love data and working with talented and passionate teammates Playtika is the place for you. We believe data is a key factor for success and this is why we invest a lot in data products, technologies, AI solutions, and above all people.
Join as a key player in one of the most fun, fascinating, fast-growing industries.
- Development in various BI and big data tools according to best practice methodologies;
- Design, plan & execute data pipelines lifecycle along with data architects, product managers, and business analysts;
- Perform implementation that is based on business requirements and should be structured in models accordingly;
- E2E understanding of data flows across various systems and storages, identify potential points of failures and weakness;
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries, HDFS proficiency;
- Monitor, debug and troubleshoot data processes;
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders and divisions across the company, both from business and technical sides;
- 3+ years of BI or data development experience — design & implementation
- B.Sc. degree in a technical discipline such as Industrial and management Engineer/information systems engineer
- Excellent business and technical data modeling understanding
- Problem-solving, analytical, fast learner, and good communication abilities
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with ETL processes according to BI methodologies
- Upper-Intermediate level of English communication skills, oral and writing
- Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, etc..)
- Experience with Python
- BI Front end Experience (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, QlikView)
- Experience working with AI and Machine learning
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top gaming hub companies in the world.