EquityBee allows the builders to own their equity without the out-of-pocket expense of exercising their stock options. EquityBee Investor Community provides startup builders the capital they need to become shareholders in return for a share in their potential future proceeds.
- 2+ years experience in React
- Experience using and developing WordPress (will be a plus)
- Experience with PHP and SQL (will be a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- The ability to lead independently the development process
- The ability to raise problems when they appear
- The ability to work with partial PRD and ask the right question to complete the development
- At least Intermediate level of spoken English.
What we offer
- Direct cooperation with the successful and growing project;
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave;
- Brand new spacious and cozy office in the center of Kharkiv — you’ll definitely love it!
- Weekly: English speaking clubs;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant;
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts.
- Execute, design, and develop based on defined PRD’s and client’s needs
- Takes ownership of our Blog development, maintenance, and support over WordPress
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Add functionalities and widgets to the existing website
- Creating and embedding into the blog widgets by specific PRD and design (they will be created on a React website the devs will manage)
- The blog has an English and Hebrew version, needed to maintain both