Data department works with all Playtika games to provide services and tools for monetization and acquisition based on data analysis. The team is focused on tools for media buyers. We have a startup spirit, so we are working in touch with business, propose our solution for business needs, and trying new approaches that can make the business better. We are proud of how fast we are moving new services to prod and update them according to feedback. Also, each team member takes a part of creating a solution, from requirements discussion to create the architecture of new feature/service.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with backend development;
- Experience with Java;
- SQL knowledge.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top gaming hub companies in the world.