Playtika has been a pioneer in the social games industry. Playtika doesn’t just build games. It brings them to life. Fueled by over six terabytes of data daily, the games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn. We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why Playtika has 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
Data department works with all Playtika games to provide services and tools for monetization and acquisition based on data analysis. The team is focused on tools for media buyers. Department has a startup spirit, so they are working in touch with business, proposing our solution for business needs, and trying new approaches that can make the business better. We are proud of how fast we are moving new services to prod and updating them according to feedback. Also, each team member takes a part in creating a solution, from requirements discussion to creating the architecture of a new feature/service.
- 3+ Java experience;
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework);
- Desire to write tests;
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Maintain existing microservices infrastructure, monitor production incidents, trace and debug business transactions;
- Develop and implement new features;
- Design new technical solutions, improve performance and optimize current data processing algorithms;
- Implement new features on backend services for UI development;
- Collaborate with other teams and game studios inside Playtika in order to provide fast integration with their services.
Nice to have:
- Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Cloud. -
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Messaging systems (Kafka).
- High loaded systems experience.
- Agile environment experience.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top gaming hub companies in the world.