We are looking for a Java Data Engineer to join Kyiv office on a full-time basis for
the technology devision.
Our client is Playtika Holding Corp. — a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Data-technology group provided state-of-the-art data ingestion and data pipelines to
handle all Plytika games data analysis and AI/ML. If you are interested in working with
talented and passionate teammates and becoming a driving force for the evolution of Big
Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning systems, then Playtika Kyiv will be the right fit for
You will work with many exciting technologies like Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka,
Hadoop, AeroSpike, Vertica and Kubernetes to name a few.
- Be part of the global team building data platform to support gaming tenants.
- Build and deploy scalable and reliable data processing pipelines to move and
aggregate large amounts of data.
- Develop internal products, frameworks and infrastructures.
- Involve in tuning and optimizing data applications.
- Practice Agile and Scrum methodologies to achieve team velocity and quality.
- Passion for data engineering, quality, automation and efficiency, self-starter, loves challenges, independent and a tech savvy;
- Deep Java knowledge with +2 years writing rest and/or micro-services distributed solution;
- Experience in Java/Scala with +2 years of experience in writing Spark based batch or streaming data applications (Streaming\Structured Streaming\SparkSQL);
- Understanding of the Hadoop ecosystems (such as Kafka, hdfs, Zookeeper, Yarn, ORC, Parquet, Hive) and related technologies with +1 years of experience;
- Working knowledge of SQL or SQL-like data management languages;
- Linux knowledge with bash scripting experience.
- English (both spoken & written).
- A quick and capable learner.
- Advanced knowledge in parallel processing algorithms and techniques.
- Knowledge in advanced BigData topics and distributed computing.
- Spring Boost 2.0, Spring Cloud
- Knowledge in K8s, Docker, DeltaLake, DataMesh, Aerospike, AirFlow, Vertica
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and systems.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours;
- Social package and medical insurance;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Regular compensation review;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Amazing corporate events;
- Working for one of the top gaming hub company in the world.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly — apply now!