Tarya is a leading Israel provider in the Social Fintech sphere, building a new development center in Ukraine. We are looking for software development professionals with the following roles to form two teams: Team Leaders, Senior and Middle Java developers, and Senior QA Engineers.
One of the company’s priorities is efficient and proactive management, and effective processes in the company: it takes only 24 hours from the interview to offer.
More about Tarya: Our Financial Platform is a Service (F-PaaS™), it operates Israel’s largest P2P investment and loan platform, which brings together borrowers and investors without the bank in the middle. With Tarya, power shifts to the people and we believe that the public should control their own money and earn a suitable yield through a conservative, stable and safe investment.
- At least 2+ years of Java design and development
- Good technical skills with a deep understanding of development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge and experience in microservices and distributed systems.
- Implementing and consuming RESTful APIs.Ability to execute end to and tasks from design to implementation
- Excellent understanding of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience with Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience with Prime Faces.
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, Mongo, Docker, ElasticSearch.
- Brand new spacious and cozy office in the center of Kharkiv — you’ll definitely love it!
- Weekly: English speaking clubs.
- Massage by a professional therapist in the office.
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics.
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave.
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant.
- Attendance of conferences and tech events in Ukraine and/or Europe.
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts.