- 5+ years of commercial experience with .NET
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs and then implement with the product.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Knowledge of Vue.js (or Angular/React) is nice to have.
- Building our own product from scratch, replacing the existing software piece by piece;
- Engineer will get to work with the first version of the software which served as POC and then MVP;
- They will be the only team responsible for this part;
- Take ownership of the project and further improve it (or eventually completely rewrite).
- Full Ownership of the project;
- Fair compensation for your effort;
- The beginning of a new team = opportunities to grow. Possibility of becoming lead developer and setting up the further development team;
- Benefits included: Health insurance with premium-level clinics, bookkeeping, 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave, English-speaking clubs, etc.
- Great cozy office in the central part of Kharkiv.
An energy management platform that brings together energy end-users, installation professionals, and the market. Our goal is to make it possible for everyone to be a part of the energy transition. We help end-users to optimize their personal transition journey.
Location: Kharkiv, Kyiv.