Scoutbee is a smart German startup, founded in 2015 by purchasing, operations experts and German engineers. It aspires to simplify scouting suppliers. scoutbee’s AI-driven suite helps procurement leaders find global suppliers faster and gain deep insights to make confident purchasing decisions. We are constantly dealing with large data from very different sources to find the best suppliers for our customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication skill.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English and excellent communication skills.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of one other language: German \ French \ Spanish \ Italian.
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with CRM systems or SaaS support software is a plus.
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate.
- Increase supplier adoption through networking, calls and emails to customers worldwide.
- Become an expert on the company solution and onboard suppliers with varying levels of sophistication.
- Assist customers to navigate the technical aspects of the onboarding and sign up process.
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process and process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Assist suppliers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period Day-to-day tasks and expectations.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Innovative and international fast-growing company, strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diversity Culture.
- International working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture.
- Work remotely anywhere in Ukraine.
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics.
- Sports reimbursement.
- English and German classes subscription at Lingoda.
- Annual education purposes budget.
- 20 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leave.
Our offer calls to you, but your level of experience doesn’t meet our requirements? If this job ad sounds super interesting for you — Please don’t hesitate to apply! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one’s own abilities and impostor syndrome can hold someone back from applying.