We don’t expect you to meet all requirement, this should also give you an idea of our technology stack:
· Strong Linux/Unix background — we use Ubuntu.
· Networking concepts: Routing, Firewalls, Load Balancers, VPN, NAT etc.
· Web Applications: http server configuration, proxying, rewriting, caching, CDN etc.
· Security: Authentication, Authorization, Accounting, SSL TLS, IPSEC.
· Troubleshooting: gathering debug/trace data, using APM/tracing tools like APM/zipkin/glowroot, centralized log management like graylog or ELK.
· Performance: understanding resource usage, ability to identify bottleneck, profiling, stress testing etc.
· Experience with microservice architecture (spring cloud/spring boot/Netflix flavors).
· Relational Database administration experience.
o indexes e.g. elasticsearch, solr
o kv stores e.g. memcahed, redis;
o databases : mongodb, cassandra
o timeseries databases
· Middleware: actimvemq, kafka etc.
· Experience administrating Java application servers like Tomcat.
· Git or similar.
· Orchestration systems like Mesos or Kubernetes.
· Automation/provisioning with tools such as Ansible (preferable), Salt, Puppet, Chef.
· Experience running infrastructure within Amazon, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, etc.
· Understanding of CI/CD principles, experience with Jenkins.
· Bash or other scripting languages.
· Experience in acting as a part of development team and knowledge of basics of development processes;
· Understanding of Java Virtual Machine.
· Higher Education
You will be joining and working with a global team with ambitious colleagues in multiple locations.
We offer a fulfilling work environment for professional as well as personal development and a great
opportunity to advance your qualifications and skill set from a job in the IT — and travel sector.
Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
· Support of remote distributed production infrastructure both bare metal and virtual servers (IBM Cloud);
· Support of build environment and internal ecosystems (DEV/QA/Staging environment running on docker/mesos/k8s);
· Maintenance, monitoring, upgrade, deployment, database administration;
· Full control of local dev/test/staging infrastructure;
· Troubleshooting PROD environment: configuration, performance, security etc.
WorldTicket is one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for
Our customers, the airlines, are located in Europe, Africa and Asia and our +100 specialists are distributed in several locations.
If you need more information about the company, please visit website www.worldticket.com