Head of Services is responsible for a team of ~45 in the Form.com, ranging from Project Managers, Developers, and Support Desk.
Form.com delivers custom workflow and data collection solutions to our customers by leveraging our feature-rich and highly configurable Form.com Platform. Often, customers would require various services to deliver on the customer vision (i.e. configuration, custom development, and consultation). The delivery of these services is done by the Form.com Professional Services organization. After the delivery of services, the client will be transitioned to our 24/5 Support desk, who is responsible for on-going issues, client training, and defect troubleshooting/resolutions. Overall, the Services team is responsible for delivering a holistic implementation and support experience, with a focus on quality, speed, and client satisfaction.
The Head of Services will be responsible for:
1. Overseeing the portfolio of the Kyiv project management team
2. Overall team management, including but not limited to hiring, performance assessment, and professional development plans
3. Develop, optimize, and execute service team processes
4. Management of the Services P&L
• Provide oversight and accountability for the quality and timeliness of Services team’s work, including but not limited to overall solution approach and technical feasibility, accurate work estimates, and actual project deliverables such as documentation, form build, and overall solution delivery.
• Oversee and manage Service personnel alongside with various team leads to successfully achieve:
o Hiring and personal development
o Balance resource utilization and project assignments
o Team training
o Conduct regular 1:1s and quarterly performance reviews for team leads and key contributors
o Measure and drive continuous improvements for team utilization metrics
o Drive adherence to company practices and policies (i.e. timesheet submission)
• Collaborate with Prof Services VP and various team leads to identify and drive internal projects with a goal of optimizing and improving existing Service team processes (i.e. how we build forms, how we write/QA/store/reuse custom code, how we manage projects, etc.). Candidate should be able to identify and track measurable success metrics for those initiatives, including ROI analysis to assess the initiative success
• Facilitate inter-departmental communication and build relationships with various team leads (i.e. Product Management, Development, Marketing, Sales, etc.)
• Collaborate with Engineering and Product VPs to assess the feasibility and actualizing the integration between custom developed projects and core platform roadmap. Facilitate communication and knowledge share between the Services custom dev team and the Core Product/Platform team
• Act as the point of escalation for the project issues in pre-sale, delivery, and support phases to clients and internal teams as required
• Standardize framework, processes, documentation, and systems used by the team in an effort to achieve scalable team growth and auditable work delivery
• Develop and mentor existing/new team leads and managers to improve the scale of Services team
• Management of Services P&L to ensure proper return of investment for resources and Service initiatives
• 7+ years of experience managing Processional Services/Service delivery teams and/or IT outsource organization
• 10+ years of experience in delivering software products and solutions to Enterprise accounts within a SaaS framework, specifically projects that require system integration, custom development (UI, Middleware, etc.), and business process transformation
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills
• Strong business analysis capability; strong understanding of fundamental service delivery concepts (i.e. statement of work, project plans, etc.) and SaaS business concepts (i.e. revenue, profit margin, SaaS licensing model, etc.)
• Analytical mindset; proven history of data-driven strategic decision making
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent reasoning and strong decision-making skills
• Initiative and self-motivation; have proven experience for rolling out process optimization and improvements within an organization or team
• Strong understanding of SDLC (Agile and Waterfall)
• Ability to learn Form.com products options and functionality quickly
We are the global leader in data collection and business process optimization software — Form.com. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating form-driven operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to the specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we became the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.