• At least Senior Level, 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Backend oriented — Proficiency in server-side languages, technologies and methodologies, in a Linux environment
• Knowledge and experience with cloud environment and services (AWS — an advantage)
• Experience with CI/ CD pipelines, hands-on Docker and docker-compose
• Experience with building APIs and services using REST, HTTP requests, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Server-side languages: Python, NodeJS
• Experience with distributed SW architecture and design: micro-services, multi-processing/multi threading
• Familiarity with Frameworks such as Angular / React / Vue etc.
• Experience with Python web frameworks (Django, Flask, Falcon)
• Experience with SQL and databases (PostgreSQL — an advantage)
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via gym compensation and vacation policy
• Free English classes twice a week (if working from the office)
• Partly or fully compensation of specialized conferences, meet ups etc.
• Modern spacious office in the heart of the city or remote job
In this role you will be working on the core products, developing software spanning cloud servers, web applications and edge devices as a part of a dynamic team of software and algorithm developers.
It is a patent-pending technology combines Computer Vision, Deep Learning, and aerospace algorithms with off-the-shelf hardware (camera and other sensors) to transform any heavy machinery into smart and autonomous robots (machines) in a fast and cost-effective manner.
Safety and performance are enhanced as the machinery becomes “smarter” — estimating the machine posture and visual perception.