• BSc degree in Mechanical engineering
• 4+ years of proven experience in Mechanical engineering role
• 3+ years of proven experience with TK project and suppliers
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems while working on multi-disciplinary products
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English and Russian
• Self-motivated, self-maintained and excellent management skills
• Experience in CAD software
• Experience in ERP systems
• Knowledge of Hebrew
• Experience in SolidWorks
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Transfer multi-disciplinary projects/products to Ukraine suppliers
• Control TK (Turn Key) activities for system build/subunits throughout the project lifecycle and support all technical aspects, DFMA, FAI and quality
• Identify cost reduction opportunities. Lead cost reduction/improvement activities at supplier production line
• Review and approve supplier IQC, IPQC, OQC processes
• Engineering and system troubleshooting support to ongoing supplier production
• Transfer and implement ECO package at supplier
• Audit suppliers processes
For our Israeli customer we are looking for a Supplier and NPI Engineer for Odessa manufacture.
Our customer is the provider of automated parking solutions. The company is more than 3 decades of experience in providing expertise in the design, manufacture, and installation of automated parking systems that have provided automated solutions for Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Their systems enable significant real estate improvements for developers and architects while giving drivers an improved user experience and an excellent lifestyle amenity.