* Experience with React;
* Experience with Redux, Redux-Saga;
* Knowledge of TypeScript;
* Responsibility, autonomy, organization and teamwork;
* Good communication skills;
* Creative thinking;
* English Intermediate.
* Experience as team leader;
* Results focus.
* Great opportunity to take part in creating a new unique product platform, which has no analogs in the world;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Fully paid 5 sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
* Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
* Ensuring the stability of the system;
* Develop and test new user-facing features;
* Mentoring of Junior developers;
* Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code;
* Optimize application for maximum speed and performance;
* Collaborate with other team members.
WizardsDev is part of FinTech, an international holding company headquartered in Tel Aviv. The company employs over 2,500 people and has offices in 40 cities worldwide.
At the moment we are looking for a Front-End Developer, which joins the development team working on the development of an administrative panel for external customers in a learning mobile application.