* Experience with Rails API from 1 year;
* Experience with OAuth, JWT, WebSocket, Action Cable, Active Job (sidekiq), capistrano;
* Experience in building a microservice architecture;
* OBD experience: PostgreSQL / MongoDB;
* Writing tests (rspec);
* Knowledge HTTP, REST, Redis, CI/CD processes, GOF patterns, SQL request optimization;
* Knowledge git, Linux (work in the console, administration for own use, SSH);
* Ability and desire to understand someone else’s code;
* Experience with tools such as git, Jira, confluence;
* Understanding and experience of modern tools and application development processes — VCS (git), repository processes, process automation, review code.
* Understanding object-oriented patterns, applying optimal architectural solutions and coding principles;
* Responsibility, autonomy, organization and teamwork;
* Good communication skills;
* Creative thinking;
* English Intermediate.
* Knowledge of Docker, docker-compose, Nginx, TeamCity, elasticsearch, apache solr;
* Great opportunity to take part in creating a new unique product platform, which has no analogs in the world;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Fully paid 5 sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
* Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
*Task-based code development;
*Testing of own code;
*Results by CI system on stage and prod server;
*Interaction with other team members.
WizardsDev is part of FinTech, an international holding company headquartered in Tel Aviv. The company employs over 2,500 people and has offices in 40 cities worldwide.
At the moment we are looking for a Middle Back-End Developer to join our team, work with new technologies and improve work on existing projects!
Our product is a CRM system that manages the relationship between the company and its clients — financial market participants.