• Strong knowledge of Linux (Unix System)
• Knowledge of Web Server administration Nginx, Apache
• Database SQL experience
• Knowledge of Git version control systems
• Beginner with Docker and Docker-Compose
• Beginner Kubernetes
• Experience with CI/CD conceptions
• Knowledge of TeamCity
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
• Understanding of logging and monitoring
• Not afraid to say what you think :)
• Ability to influence project technologies;
• Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
• Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
• Fully paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
• Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
• Competitive compensation.
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
For now, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to become a part of our team in Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv or Saint Petersburg R&D office.
We do not expect to tell you what you need to do. We expect YOU sharing your knowledge and expertise with us, improving existing processes & quality.
If you want to create, realize all your potential & creativeness with a flat hierarchy, working on a product with the latest stack of technologies and do really influence the future path of a product by your prospect view — WizardsDev is definitely the right place for you!