• Experience with Protractor;
• Experience in writing SQL queries;
• Knowledge of .Net Core and C #;
• Ability to influence project technologies;
• Opportunity for career growth;
• Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement;
• Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
• Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
• Competitive compensation;
• Automate ready-made test cases;
• Develop regression autotests for new and old functionality;
• Help the development team to ensure the quality of the product being released.
WizardsDev is part of an international holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
For now, we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer (Angular) to become a part of our remote team.
Our current project is based in Canada. It is a provider of water management solutions to more than 1000 organizations worldwide. That platform collects and processes large amounts of water data across Canada and Australia.
The mission of our product is to protect human health and reduce environmental impact by effectively managing water information throughout the water cycle.
We do not expect to tell you what you need to do. We expect YOU sharing your knowledge and expertise with us, improving existing processes & quality.
If you want to create, realize all your potential & creativeness with a flat hierarchy, working on a product with the latest stack of technologies and do really influence the future path of a product by your prospect view — WizardsDev is definitely the right place for you!